To our wonderful patients,
We are living in uncertain times. With the day to day changes surrounding COVID-19, we do not know how much more restrictive our lives will be. If you are a contact lens wearer and currently have less than a 6 month supply, we highly recommend that you place an order now. We will ship them directly to your home or place of business. As always, there's no charge for shipping. If you're due, or near being due for an exam, our doctors will allow you to order up to a 6 month supply.
In addition to our daily disinfection and cleaning, we are taking the following measures to support the health and safety of our patients and staff, as well as mitigate the spread of the virus:
- Increased frequency of cleaning all touchable furniture, surfaces, doorknobs and equipment
- Hand shaking is temporarily suspended
- Delivering glasses and contact lenses to your cars outside the office (or simply mailing for new orders of contact lenses)
- Limiting and spacing out our schedule
- Asking our patients who are coming into the office to avoid bringing friends and family
- Disinfecting frames that have been touched before they are placed back on our boards
- Rescheduling appointments as needed
- Requesting that patients come into the office with their own mask, and keep it on at all times.
We are still operating under normal hours and scheduling appointments as needed. In the event of an ocular emergency (red eye, foreign body, sudden changes in vision etc.) please be sure to contact us. If you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell please give us a call so we can reschedule your appointment. We hope everyone stays healthy!