Pure Vision 2HD
- Designed to reduce halos and glare and deliver the clear, crisp vision that you should demand.
- High oxygen transmission for bright, healthy eyes
- Thin lens design, yet remarkably easy to handle
The thin lens design of PureVision2 contact lenses provides a remarkably natural feel and supports wearing comfort throughout the day. The moisture-rich packaging solution supports comfort on insertion.
Exceptional Visual Quality
Pure Vision 2HD For Astigmatism
- Reduces halos and glare so you can enjoy remarkably crisp, clear vision even in low light
- Breakthrough design made specifically for people with astigmatic eyes
- Delivers uninterrupted vision at all times for majority of patients
- Reduces blur and haziness that can be associated with sudden movements
- Moisture-rich packaging solution designed to provide outstanding comfort upon insertion
- Remarkably thin lens design which provides a natural feel to support comfort throughout the day
Pure Vision2 for Presbyopia
PureVision2 For Presbyopia contact lenses provide clarity where it counts – in the real world. Do you strain to see your smartphone? How about your tablet or laptop? If you have presbyopia, you may be able to continue wearing contact lenses instead of switching to bifocals, or reading glasses. PureVision2 For Presbyopia lenses help maintain clear near, intermediate, and distance vision in real world conditions. These lenses feature a thin lens and rounded edge for a natural feel throughout the day.
The crystalline lens in your eyes naturally hardens and loses elasticity with time. With this loss of flexibility, your eyes are less able to adjust properly to focus on near objects. PureVision2 For Presbyopia contact lenses feature a design that lets your eyes focus and provides clear vision at all distances.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contacts with MoistureSeal Technology
Break the cycle of discomfort for unsurpassed comfort and vision all day!
In addition, you may experience symptoms such as:
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology – helps prevent lens dehydration that may be caused by reduced blink rates.