Welcome to EyeCare of Denton in Denton, TX
We welcome patients of all ages to our comfortable optometry office. Our warm and trusted eye doctors provide personalized optical and medical eye care services to satisfy your family’s needs at any age, from pediatrics to geriatrics. Depending upon your age, lifestyle and overall health, vision care requirements change.
In our friendly clinic, we become familiar with each individual patient in order to customize eye exams and treatment options. Our family eye care services include eye exams for kids and adults, vision therapy, vision correction and management of age-related eye disease. Located conveniently to serve Denton residents, we offer hours to suit every family’s schedule.
When you make a decision about your eyewear, you are making a statement about who you are. Your decision affects your vision. Glasses, if picked appropriately, can improve your best facial features, while hiding your less desirable features.
- Increased frequency of cleaning all touchable furniture, surfaces, doorknobs and equipment
- Hand shaking is temporarily suspended
- Delivering glasses and contact lenses to your cars outside the office (or simply mailing for new orders of contact lenses)
- Limiting and spacing out our schedule
- Asking our patients who are coming into the office to avoid bringing friends and family
- Disinfecting frames that have been touched before they are placed back on our boards
- Rescheduling appointments as needed
At EyeCare of Denton, each member of our vision care team is selected based upon his or her experience, professional demeanor, and dedication to providing personalized care to our optometry patients.
Our entire optometry staff is committed to ensuring the comfort and satisfaction of each and every patient. We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule by finding appointment times that meet your needs. Our knowledgeable staff at EyeCare of Denton will work with you to help you understand your vision insurance coverage and provide financial alternatives to ensure you get the best vision care possible.
- Monday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed